Job Title: Client Service Representative
DNSWSPL is an Information Technology company, that provide mass-market Internet products, to thousands of Customers worldwide. The Client Service Representative will be responsible for providing assistance pertaining to non-technical issues for Registrars, Resellers and Customers as part of a global support mechanism. He/she will also work closely with the Sales, Billing and Accounts teams to ensure client satisfaction in all aspects.Location: Nashik
Experience: 0 to 2 years of experience in a Customer service or similar responsibility.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any stream, preferably from Commerce
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Role: Customer Service
Functional Area: Sales Support
- The Client Service Representative will be responsible for providing assistance pertaining to non-technical issues for Registrars, Resellers and Customers as part of a global support mechanism.
- He/she will also work closely with the Sales, Billing and Accounts teams to ensure client satisfaction in all aspects. Responsibilities Client interaction and Problem solving Communicate with clients via. Telephone and Web-based support systems and resolve all non-technical problems in a courteous, calm and professional manner.
- Follow-up and resolution of client fund remittance issues Fraud mitigation and risk assessment concerning Payment Gateway Transactions. Serve as point of contact between the client and the company for matters pertaining to billing, finance, with the bank for payment gateway transactions.
- Ensure that Client Service issues are resolved smoothly in a timely manner and with the highest level of accuracy. Help to further fine-tune Client Service response quality, resolution timeframe, etc.
- Monitoring and enforcement of acceptable usage policies in cases of system abuse, illegal usage, misrepresentation etc.
Age: 29 or lesser
Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral. Proficiency in computers/Internet. Experience in Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a variety of customer situations. Outstanding problem solving and analytical abilities Strong attention to detail. Consistent follow-through and resourcefulness. Efficient organizational skills for a high-volume, fast-paced environment. Team player, with excellent interpersonal skills Highly motivated and energetic Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.